Providing educators with opportunities, information and resources they need to improve and enhance student learning through the use of technology. Read more >>
Registration is Open!
Deadline is July 24, 2013
SMARTBoard 201 - Intermediate Workshop
April 24, 2014 - 3:45pm
Edmodo in the Classroom Workshop
April 30, 2014 - 3:45pm
Appy Hour – Effective Use of Mobile Devices in the Classroom
May 12, 2014 - 3:45pm
This was borrowed from the fine folks over at the WYNRIC...
The following questions are to help you gauge where you are with using Web 2.0 technologies and to give you a sense of where you might begin.
1. Do you read blogs regularly?
2. Do you comment on blogs that you read?
3. Do you write regularly on a blog site?
4. Do you subscribe to blogs you read?
5. Do you have a network of people you connect with online?
6. Do you have a way to easily produce information for the web?
7. Do you allow readers the ability to comment on your work online?
8. Do you share a calendar or documents via the web?
If you can answer "yes" to any of these questions you are more savvy than you know. Share your responses in the comments area.