Providing educators with opportunities, information and resources they need to improve and enhance student learning through the use of technology. Read more >>
Registration is Open!
Deadline is July 24, 2013
This was borrowed from the fine folks over at the WYNRIC...
The following questions are to help you gauge where you are with using Web 2.0 technologies and to give you a sense of where you might begin.
1. Do you read blogs regularly?
2. Do you comment on blogs that you read?
3. Do you write regularly on a blog site?
4. Do you subscribe to blogs you read?
5. Do you have a network of people you connect with online?
6. Do you have a way to easily produce information for the web?
7. Do you allow readers the ability to comment on your work online?
8. Do you share a calendar or documents via the web?
If you can answer "yes" to any of these questions you are more savvy than you know. Share your responses in the comments area.
Our first in a series of webinars on Web2.0, Overview of RSS, will be offered next week on October 14th! This sesssion will lead you through the exploration of what RSS is and how it can benefit your personal-professional life and classroom communication.
To register, email BrianC_Smith@boces.monroe.edu
Check out other webinars planned for this fall here.